Tuesday, October 2, 2012

no-frills

                   

Something about this video invigorates me. It may be the empty, never ending road, the lonely trees, Angus's whistling, the fact that it's lyrically endearing and reminds me of when I was young being walked by my uncles barefoot along railroad tracks, or the kumbaya and dancing 'round the camp fire. Regardless of what exactly it is, I now know exactly what my heart desires.

The enigmatic life I long to live is full of adventures and lightly sprinkled with rationalism. Why not pack up an old RV and explore into the unknown country roads? Why not embrace the joys that come from sweet simplicity?

Wherever I'll go, I'll take a bit of it with me. So much of the world is patiently waiting to be captured in brief, yet beautiful moments of appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment