Thursday, August 11, 2011

the new

Blogging is not just any new discovery of mine, it is the discovery. Myspace, facebook, twitter, and many other online social websites all seem to fade away and become less appealing. Blogging, on the other hand, is a way to keep track of my memories, ideas, aspirations, and life experiences through simplicity and awareness. I feel I am many years behind in the blogging world, but in a way it is a perfect time for me to begin. I move to Hawaii in less than a month and I'll be leaving behind everything I know while stepping into the new, and taking with me only a few boxes. It is my time to say goodbye to San Diego, to my family, and to my home. This blog will be my way of sharing my experiences with those I've left behind, and those I've taken with me. 

It is just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment